Diffuser et promouvoir la culture en mathématiques et en informatique déployée dans les sciences agronomiques à INRAE et rassembler la communauté des maths-info INRAE.
The 2020 annual workshop on Statistical Methods for Post Genomic Data (SMPGD)
It aims to present works from mathematical to applied statistics, but also new areas in high throughput biology that could need new statistical developments. For more information about the SMPGD conferences, see the official website.
The workshop will feature four keynote speakers:
Main topics in 2020:
- Theme 1: Evolution of inter-species interactions (organized by Bastien Boussau and Damien de Vienne)
- Theme 2: Machine learning algorithms for computational biology (organized by Chloé-Agathe Azencott)
- Theme 3: Evolution and epidemiology (organized by Amandine Véber)
Important dates are:
- Deadline for submitting contributions (talks and posters): 15 November 2019
- Author notification: 15 December 2019
- Registration deadline (participation only): 7 January 2020
Remember to bring your ID or passport to get in the institut Pasteur